Friday 29 July 2011

Adidas Originals











I love vintage... I love old school. I love brands that adapt to the new era but still maintain their authenticity.

Adidas is one of the coolest brands from day one. The ability to cross-over between sports and street wear with flair. From Run DMC, the Spanish football team and the average Joseph... They cater to us and to their heritage.

I checked out the Adidas Originals store in Melrose Arch for their "Get on the bus" event. The Adibus is so fresh... You'll understand when you get to check it out.

Some cool people were out there, my buddy Thithi from Red Bull tried on every pair in the building, Siphiwe Mpye from GQ was in the building... Always so chilled(I thought I was chilled). Slikour was out there hogging the camera(check him out on Jam Alley), I tried to convince Professor to get the correct pair but dude said he only mess with shell-toes... Oh well.

Bob and Kenzhero made magic on the musical decks. The evening was dope, great kick, gear and people... Well done Adidas.

Oh... Thank you for my fresh pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment