Monday 11 July 2011

Gems

Blazers are great. With a v-neck, scarf, shirt and tie... Whatever your flavour is. I have some great blazers that I jacked from my father(OG tweed) and a couple that I have spent far too much of the door money on.

Here's my favourite blazer currently...

This checked blazer from Canali is a gem. Unfortunately I do not own it. I recently found something similar in one of my secret thrift stores. If you have the chips, it'll set you back roughly £750 at Harrods or about R9000 at Levinsons.

I did mention thrift stores... I purchased my gem at a grand total of R100, cost me another R150 to have it tailored and dry cleaned... R250???... Cheaper than some steak and wine dinners...

Point is, true vintage is always best and not always expensive if you have the patience. Fashion and style are too different things... Not mocking Canali and other great but not so cheap brands... But you can look great and dapper without breaking your bank balance... Take a day to go and look.

Fellas... Let's get on that blazer steez.

No comments:

Post a Comment