Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nanamica so fresh





Part of the reason I wish to travel more, is experiencing new tastes, sights and fabrics. I live my country and city but a lack of exposure to other turfs and cultures, really does limit one in life. An associate of mine who travels a lot came back from Japan with such fresh gear and I was hating on him.

He had items and labels I hadn't heard of. I didn't take kindly to this since I like to stay abreast of what's really good in the world of fashion and retail. One of the brands my dude had was a brand by the name of, "Nanamica". Remember this... google now.

They are known for their excellent outerwear and for being behind the only The North Face Purple Label Collection, the brand impressed me with its perfect fusion of casual style and technical fabrics. it's like futuristic vintage(hope that makes sense).

The collection offers Loopwheeler t-shirts, fleece jackets and vests and of course an impressive range of Gore-Tex infused outerwear. Bottom-line... the shit is fly. I love their luggage too... very versatile.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any places in Johannesburg that have the label, but I have purchased a few items on the internet. When you tell cats that you can't get the gear out here, they think you're flossing on them... but you're can't.

I look forward to getting my hands on more of it, Japan isn't part of the plan but hopefully on other turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment