Thursday 7 July 2011

Make A Statement


I'm big on hygiene generally. My house isn't always as neat as it should be but I try to not let it get out of hand. When I step out of that house though, I can't allow myself to slip up . I keep it neat and simple. Trying too hard and doing to much makes it look like you tried too hard.

From time to time, I'll let you in on some of the stuff that I think id dope and fresh.

I love good cologne. Only man I know with more cologne in his collection is Dj Fresh... quite ironic.

Cologne makes a statement but you have to be careful... too much cologne can be intrusive... you can't be smelling like you 9to5 at Red Square, homie. Spraying your clothing is silly and a waste. You need to spray around pulse points. I recommend a SHOWER and then a spray behind each ear and two sprays on your collar bones. This will allow your cologne to last.

Kenneth Cole "Black" is a fragrance I recommend... it isn't to harsh or spicy nor is it too sweet. I love it whether I'm dressed up or down... it makes an impression... it's bold and crisp.

Trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment