Monday 25 July 2011

Pimpin in Coastlands



The road has me in all types of accommodation. Trust me I've been put up in some roach mote sin the early days so I appreciate a plush space.

Accommodation is something that a promoter shouldn't slack on. Artists don't have to be treated like royalty, but ensuring that they are comfortable is one way to ensure that they are hyped and give you value for money when they jump on stage. The last thing you need is a sulking artist... Trust me.

The Coastlands Hotels in Umhlanga was my home for the weekend. Beautiful rooms, a sexy pool deck to bask in the incredible view of the Indian Ocean and write this blog. The service and food were great... All love to room service.

Breakfast was dope... They made my omelette just how I like it. Unfortunately they do not have a gym and do not serve pork(no bacon at the buffet) but those are things that I easily overlooked.

Most hotels usually don't have enough DSTV channels... They are on point. I also took full advantage of the wireless while in my room

Less than five minutes from Gateway Mall, "Coastlands" is a very fresh hotel to stay at, have drink or hold a function.

Pimpin...

No comments:

Post a Comment